Aatu Puppy Salmon Food

€ 30.99 29.44 EUR

€ 0.00

This combination does not exist.

Pick up in store?

Check availability >>
  • Pre-cooked using a low and slow TM method to lock in the natural flavours and nutrients
  • Prepared in small batches to ensure freshness of food
  • Free from gluten, artificial colours and preservatives to reduce possibility of allergic reaction
  • Highly concentrated formulation

Delivery
After placing your order, it will be dispatched the next working day. You should receive your order within 2 days, however, please allow up to 5 days to allow for any unexpected delays. Orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday. Should there be any issue with stock availability, we will contact you immediately.
Free Delivery is available on all orders over €50 to anywhere in Ireland. The regular delivery charge is €4.90 for orders under €50. The delivery charge to mainland UK is €10 for orders under 25kg in weight.

Click and Collect
If your selected item is in stock within your chosen store, your order will be processed the next working day and you will receive an email notification to let you know when it is ready to be collected. If it’s not available in your chosen store it may take up to 3 days to process your order.

Returns
If you encounter any problems, please call us immediately on 01-4527015. We accept returns within 28 days on receipt. Keep all the packaging and once received back to our depot, a replacement or refund will be issued.

Our customers love us!


You might also like

Formulated for puppies of ages 2 months to 12 months, the Aatu Salmon Grain Free Dry Puppy Food is healthy and easy to digest. It’s loaded with nutrients and minerals that are essential for the wholesome growth and development of your puppy. 85% of this puppy food contains protein that’s obtained from a single source, the salmon. The remaining 15% of the food is made up of the super-8 fruits, vegetables, herbs and botanicals. Probiotics is also added to this grain-feed food to aid in maintaining good gut health. The amount of dog food that you give will depend on the expected weight of the adult dog and the puppy’s age. Check the feeding guide to calculate the right amount of food to give your puppy every day.

Ingredients
85% Salmon (Includes 44% Salmon, 40% Dehydrated Salmon, 1% Salmon Stock), Sweet Potato, Chickpeas, Peas, Lucerne, Minerals, Vitamins, Prebiotic MOS, Prebiotic FOS, Tapioca, Apple, Cranberry, Pear, Blueberry, Mulberry orange, Bilberry, Cowberry, Carrot, Tomato, Chicory, Peppermint, Parsley, Cinnamon, Marigold, Stinging Nettle, Camomile, Rosehip, Yucca, Spirulina, Seaweed, Aniseed, Fenugreek oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Thyme

Analytical Constituents
Protein: 35%, Fat Content: 18%, Inorganic Matter: 8.5%, Crude Fibres: 2.5%, Moisture: 8%, Calcium: 1.63%, Phosphorus: 1.25%, Omega-6: 1.6%, Omega-3: 3.35%

Nutritional/ Technical Additives(per kg)
Enterococcus Faecium DSM 10663 / NCIMB 10415 at 1,000,000,000 cfu - As an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced intestinal microbiota in dogs.

Vitamins
Vitamin A 25,960 iu, Vitamin D3 2,300 iu, Vitamin E 290mg

Trace Elements as Compounds(per kg)
Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 956mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 500mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 152mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 56mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 4.54mg, Sodium Selenite 0.48mg.

About Aatu
Aatu, an ethically awarded independently owned British company, is a pioneer in pet nutrition. Their evolutionary recipes are crafted based on an 80-20 ratio, which includes 80% of traceable meat and 20% of fruit, vegetables and herbs. They offer high-energy food for cats and dogs.

You can compare max 4 products.